- Alfresco grills are made in the USA with 304 stainless steel offering quality construction and lasting durability
- Integrated, hidden rotisserie system with chain driven spit that will support up to 120lbs of meat
- The air-cooled control panel keeps your knobs cool and features rich amber LED lights for nighttime grilling in style
- The dedicated 5,000 BTU smoker burner infuses your food with flavor and allows easy cold smoking
- Features a spring-assisted hood system for easy lifting
Alfresco brings restaurant-inspired luxury and professional grilling results to your outdoor kitchen with the ALXE grill. This 42-inch deluxe cart model gas grill has two (2) high-temperature, titanium and stainless steel blend burners and one ceramic sear zone burner that produce 27,500 BTUs each, for a total of 82,500 BTUs of total cooking power on the grilling surface. The integrated rotisserie system has a 18,500 BTU rear ceramic infrared burner and a whisper-silent motor with a chain-driven spit that has 120 pounds of turning torque. The rotisserie spit rod can be conveniently stored under the bullnose of the drip tray when not in use. Grill also features a 5,000 BTU smoker system with a stainless steel burner that ejects smoke at 200 degrees onto your grill and a smoker drawer that is large enough to hold peppers, herbs, and wood chunks and is sealed to hold liquids as well. Unique pyramid-shaped ceramic briquettes eliminate hot spots and maximize flavor as they evenly deliver heat to the cooking surface. An air-cooled front control panel keeps your knobs and control panel cool while grilling, protecting both the equipment and your hands from high heat. The 600 degree heat-resistant silicone sleeves protect the electrical wires of the grill. This propane gas grill has a spacious 770 square inches of actual grilling area, double-lined hood for durability, a removable 3-position warming rack, and heavy-duty rolled stainless steel cooking grids capable of providing perfect steakhouse results. This Alfresco grill is also equipped with a deluxe 42-inch grill cart with one access door and two access drawers. ALXE model grills also feature rich amber LED front panel lights, stainless steel push button ignition, lighting and rotisserie controls, a new torsion spring-assisted hood system, and nickel-plated, ergonomically-designed knobs and bezels. This all-American made grill has a grill cover included.