Blackberry Pepper Wings
The pairing of spicy black pepper and Montreal Steak Seasoning mixed with summer ripened blackberries make one heck of a delicious wing sauce. This may be your new favorite wing.prep time: 10 mins
cook time: 25 mins
- 1 cup blackberry preserves
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Mix preserves, blackberries, vinegar, honey, water and pepper in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and syrupy, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Toss wings with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with Seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- Grill wings over medium heat 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Place grilled wings in clean large bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the blackberry sauce; toss to coat well. Serve immediately with remaining sauce for dipping.