Cilantro and Lime Butter
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
This Cilantro and Lime Compound Butter is a delicious addition to any meal. I tend to favor this butter with a skirt steak thinly sliced and served fajita style.
- 3 tablespoons cilantro - finely chopped
- 1 lime - zest and juice
- 8 ounces unsalted butter - softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place the butter into a mixing bowl along with the cilantro, lime zest, lime juice and salt. Mix well. (You could cheat and use a food processor)
- Spoon the compound butter into a sheet of cling film and gently roll into a log shape.
- Set in the fridge for 1 hour.