Outdoor Cabinets Dealer Program

As a contractor or outdoor kitchen installer, you understand the importance of high-quality, durable cabinets that can withstand the elements while adding style and functionality to outdoor spaces. At American Outdoor Cabinets, we specialize in crafting custom outdoor cabinets that are built to exceed your expectations. Here's why choosing our cabinets is the best decision for your projects:

100% American Made Cabinetry: At American Outdoor Cabinets, we take great pride in being a true American manufacturer. We believe in supporting local industries and using top-notch American materials. That's why our cabinets are crafted using solely American-made High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), ensuring superior quality and durability.

outdoor cabinets manufacturing plant

Superior Construction: Our HDPE cabinets are not only visually appealing but also incredibly strong and durable. With a thickness of 3/4", these cabinets are built to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions. The fully enclosed frameless style cabinet design offers a sleek and modern aesthetic that complements any outdoor setting, while providing ample storage space.

Unmatched Durability: When it comes to outdoor cabinetry, durability is paramount. That's why we use stainless steel fasteners with mortise & tenon construction. This construction technique ensures the highest level of strength and longevity for our cabinets. Additionally, all hardware is Soft-Close Stainless Steel, guaranteeing a smooth and silent operation.

Easy Installation: We understand the importance of a hassle-free installation process. That's why our cabinets come equipped with waterproof leveling legs specifically designed for exterior installation. These legs provide stability and adjustability, allowing you to install the cabinets on various terrains with ease.

outdoor cabinets easy installation

Nationwide Availability: Whether your projects are based in sunny Florida or elsewhere in the United States, we've got you covered. We offer convenient delivery options within the state of Florida and nationwide shipping, so you can enjoy our superior cabinets no matter where your projects take you.

Lifetime Warranty: We stand behind the quality of our cabinets. That's why we offer a lifetime warranty against material defects. We want you to have peace of mind, knowing that your investment is protected and that we are committed to providing you with long-lasting and reliable outdoor cabinetry solutions.

Made to Order: We understand that every project is unique, and off-the-shelf solutions may not always meet your specific requirements. That's why every cabinet we produce is made to order. Our skilled craftsmen will bring your vision to life, ensuring that your cabinets fit seamlessly into your outdoor kitchen design.

outdoor cabinets made to order

Customization Options: We believe in giving you the freedom to create truly personalized outdoor kitchen spaces. Our cabinets can be made to custom sizes, allowing you to maximize the functionality and design of your outdoor kitchen. With our bespoke solutions, your creativity knows no bounds.

Easy Cabinet Integration: To add a final touch of customization, our Cabinet Handles/Pulls are sold separately. This allows you to choose from a wide range of options and select the perfect handles or pulls that align with your design aesthetic and personal preference.

Transparent Pricing and Payment: We strive to offer competitive pricing for our high-quality cabinets. Regardless of the door style you choose, all our door styles are priced the same. Our payment terms are designed to provide transparency and convenience, with a 70% down payment required and the remaining 30% due upon completion.

outdoor cabinets assembly

Efficient Lead Times: We understand the importance of timely project completion. With our efficient production process and skilled team, we aim to deliver your custom cabinets promptly. Our average lead time is 4-6 weeks, ensuring that you can stay on schedule and deliver exceptional results to your clients.

At American Outdoor Cabinets, we are committed to delivering exceptional outdoor cabinetry solutions that enhance your projects. With our unwavering dedication to quality, durability, and customization, you can create stunning outdoor kitchen spaces that will leave a lasting impression on your clients. Contact us today to discuss your requirements and let us be your trusted partner in outdoor cabinet craftsmanship.

Dealer Inquiry


Net Orders Checkout

Item Price Qty Total

Shipping Address

Shipping Methods