Grilled Parmesan Polenta Chips
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 30 Chips
Beware, these polenta chips are highly addicting.
- 8 tubes polenta (2 oz. ea) removed from plastic, cut into 1/4-1/2-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 oz. parmesan cheese grated (swap with nutritional yeast for a vegan version)
- salt + pepper for sprinkling
- gorgonzola or blue cheese for serving (optional)
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat and lightly rub your grill with olive oil.
- Brush both sides of the polenta cakes with the olive oil. Sprinkle both sides with parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Lay the polenta rounds in one layer on the grill, and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until both sides are golden and crunchy and have grill marks.
- Remove the cakes from the grill and place on a large plate to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. I love serving these with blue cheese, salsa or guacamole or simply snacking on them plain!