This dish takes the traditional French dish and turns it into a portable and party friendly version of the beloved baked veggie dish.
Active Time: 45 mins
Total Time: 55 mins
Yields: 4 to 6 servings
- 8-12 wooden skewers
- 2 medium-size yellow squash, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Summer Sauce or Pesto
- Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high (about 450°F).
- Thread vegetables alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and brush with Summer Sauce until coated.
- Grill, uncovered, turning occasionally and brushing with Summer Sauce, until vegetables are tender and charred in spots, 15 to 20 minutes.