Healthy BURGER BOWLS- loaded up w/ seasonal veggies & greens, these can be made with veggie burgers or grass-fed beef, lamb, chicken, or turkey! Perfect for low-carb or keto diets. Paleo, Gluten-free, and vegan adaptable!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 burger patties (lamb, beef, chicken, turkey, veggie or vegan)
- grill-able veggies- 1 onion, zucchini, bell pepper, eggplant, tomato or asparagus
- 2 large handfuls fresh greens- arugula, spinach, baby kale, mesclun, or other salad greens
- fresh veggies- grated carrot, grated beet, cucumber, radish, shredded cabbage, tomatoes, sprouts, avocado, or whatever else you can think of.
- optional additions- seeds, nuts, fermented things like sauerkraut or kimchi, pickled onions or shallots
- Dressing- caesar, gorganzola, balsamic, tahini, green goddess, or simply lemon and olive oil.
- Pre-heat grill to medium high. (you can also pan-sear)
- Prep burgers and veggies.
- Grill burgers and any grill-able veggies, turning heat down after marking.
- Assemble bowls with greens, veggies, grilled veggies, burger and spoon dressing over top adding any optional additions that you like.