Cajun Boil on the Grill
Total Time: 30 mins.
This recipe is great whether you do individual packets or family sized packets though individual is my preferred method. Once you do it, you’ll almost certainly put your own spin on a recipe like this in the future.
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), halved
- 3/4 lb. uncooked shrimp (31-40 per lb.), peeled and deveined
- 1/2 lb. summer sausage, cubed
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Divide potatoes, salmon, shrimp, sausage and corn among four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12-in. rectangles).
- Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with seasonings. Squeeze lemon juice over top; place squeezed wedges in packets.
- Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, shrimp turn pink and potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.