Carolina Mustard Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Yields: 2 cups (serves about 12)
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper in adobo (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients well.
- For best results, refrigerate in an airtight container overnight to allow the flavors to develop.
- To serve, warm in a pot over very low heat and use on grilled meats like pulled pork or chicken.