Who knew ground chicken burgers could taste so good? Ground chicken, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch dressing mix. You can make patties ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze for later.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 15 mins
Yields: 4 patties
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 (1-oz) package Ranch dressing mix
- ⅓ cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- hamburger buns
- Combine ground chicken, ranch dressing mix, cooked bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Form into 3 or 4 burger patties.
- Prepare grill. Grill chicken burgers for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve on hamburger buns with favorite burger toppings.