- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time:15 minutes
- Yields: 1 cup
This delicious sauce can be found right on the table in most restaurants in Argentina. This super easy sauce is made with fresh parsley, garlic and oregano. It pairs perfectly with grilled flank steak but is also great on chicken and most other proteins.
- 1 cup lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 2-5 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 2 Tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- Put the first three ingredients into a food processor or blender. Process until coarsely chopped.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients
- Add your herb mixture to your oil mixture and combine.
- Serve or refrigerate up to two days.
- A food processor makes quick work of fresh herbs.
- Whisking in the olive oil by hand prevents the bitterness of oxidation.
- Red wine vinegar keeps the sauce tangy and bright.