Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Cowboy Butter is so delicious on grilled chicken and steak you’ll be sure to keep this recipe in your grilling arsenal. It is even delicious with your veggies.
- 1 cup salted butter - room temp.
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh parsley
- red pepper flakes to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic - finely minced or pressed
- juice and zest of ½ lemon
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature before starting. Beat the butter until creamy, then add in the parsley, red pepper flakes, black pepper, minced garlic, lemon juice and zest. Mix until well combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and turn the mixture out onto a piece of parchment paper. Using the back of a spatula, spread out the mixture into a log shape. Roll the parchment paper up and twist the ends.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, I prefer to make this the night before.
Leftovers can be stored for up to 2 weeks.