Dry Rub Spice Mix
Love the taste of a good dry rub but not sure how to make your own at home? This tasty recipe is your go to.
Yields: 1 cup
- ¼ cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- In a jar, add all the spices and shake until combined.
- Store in a tightly covered container, such as a mason jar, for up to a year.
- Season your favorite meats and vegetables with the rub.