Goats Cheese and Chive Butter
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
A rich and tangy butter that is great on anything. Try it on steak, chicken, shrimp, potatoes, even toast. I prefer this one on a perfectly grilled chicken breast myself.
- 1 stick butter at room temperature
- 3.5 oz. fresh soft goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and give it a good blitz.
- Use a spatula to push the sides down and pulse blitz until you have a well combined butter.
- Lay a large strip of cling film out, spoon the butter into a rough log shape onto the long edge of the cling film. Carefully roll the cling film around the butter, then pinch the ends together and keep rolling it tight until you have a nice tight log.
- Tie a quick knot in the ends of the cling film and store it in the fridge.
Recipe from Claire at Sprinkles and Sprouts