This is a recipe for those that take their bacon seriously. Be sure to use extra thick sliced bacon for this recipe.
- 1 lb. Thick-cut Bacon
- 1 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Shallots
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fine Sea Salt
- Freshly-cracked black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients. Set aside.
- Grill 1/8” thick-cut, smoked bacon on both sides until done.
- Serve with 2 tbsp. of the bacon dressing mixture and finish with sherry vinegar making sure there is a little vinegar on the plate.