Grilled Cornbread with Jalapeno Honey Butter
This is a great trick for leftover cornbread but even more delicious when you make a full batch to go with your grilled meal. Savory meets sweet heat.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 batch of prepared cornbread according to recipe instructions
- 1/2 cup salted butter softened
- 1 small jalapeno seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Slice prepared cornbread into squares and split each square horizontally. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and beat until butter is creamy. Spread butter on split sides of cornbread squares.
- Grill cornbread over medium-high heat, about 3 minutes on each side or until cornbread is crispy and has grill-marks. Serve immediately.