Grilled Dessert Pizza
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
While the grill is still hot, throw on Grilled Dessert Pizza for a sweet ending to your cookout. Get the family involved when it’s time to top your pizza in step four. A fun step for kids to get into.
- 2 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1 lb. pizza dough, thawed if frozen (and flour for dusting)
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- 1 c. raspberries
- 1 c. drained can of mandarin oranges
- 1/3 c. sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- Preheat grill to medium. Lightly mist a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and dust with flour. Place white chocolate in a bowl and set over a small pan of simmering water (do not let bottom of bowl touch water). Cook, stirring often, until white chocolate has melted.
- Press and stretch dough to form a 14- to 15-inch round. Place dough on prepared sheet, place on grill, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until crust is puffed and golden. Using tongs, flip dough over and cook for about 3 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle dough evenly with chocolate chips, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Cover grill and cook 2 minutes, until chocolate chips have melted. Using an offset spatula or butter knife, spread chocolate evenly over dough. Using tongs or spatula, transfer pizza to a large cutting board.
- Scatter berries and orange segments over pizza. Sprinkle with almonds, if desired. Dip a fork into bowl with melted white chocolate and drizzle over pizza.