Grilled Fruit with Cinnamon Oatmeal Crumble
Create this warm grilled fruit dessert right on your grill.
Prep time: 10 mins.
Cook time: 5 mins.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 ripe plums, halved and pitted
- Mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons; set aside. Add oats to remaining butter mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Brush fruit with reserved butter mixture. Place cut-side down on grill over medium heat.
- Tent with foil or close grill lid. Grill 2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Turn fruit cut-side up; spoon oat mixture evenly on top of each piece. Return foil tent or close lid. Grill 3 minutes longer or until fruit is tender and topping is crisp.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.