Grilled Orange Chicken Thighs
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a small saucepan, combine juice, sugars and salt; bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until mixture reaches a glaze consistency. Remove from heat; stir in mustard and orange zest.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper.
- On a lightly greased grill rack, grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, brushing occasionally with some of the sauce during the last 5 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce.