Grilled Tilapia with Mango
What a very Floridian dish, fish and mango. Both can be easily found both locally and super fresh.
Total Time: 20 min.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- Brush fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt, dill and pepper.
- Grill tilapia, covered, on a lightly oiled rack over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn tilapia; top with cheese, lemon and mango. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.