Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
For those of you that love the taste of horseradish, this zesty little number is for you.
I like this one on my prime rib.
- 1 stick butter
- 2 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives
- Place all the ingredients into the food processor and give it a good blitz.
- Use a spatula to push the sides down and pulse until you have a well combined butter.
- Lay a large strip of cling film out, spoon the butter into a rough log shape onto the long edge of the cling film. Carefully roll the cling film around the butter, then pinch the ends together and keep rolling it tight until you have a nice tight log.
- Tie a quick knot in the ends of the cling film and store it in the fridge.
Recipe from Claire at Sprinkles and Sprouts