Jalapeno Lime Marinade
This bright and spicy marinade will surely stimulate your taste buds. Remember you can tone down the heat if that is your desire by removing the inner membrane and seeds but what fun would that be?
- 2-3 jalapenos thinly sliced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- ¼ c. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Marinate for at least 10 minutes or up to a half hour.
Note: Works really well with skirt steak but by all means, get creative. This would be fantastic as a jerky marinade too.