Loaded Sweet Potato
This dish is the epitome of Winter sides. This coule definitely become a family favorite.
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 6 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat grill. Wrap sweet potatoes with foil and place in grill with indirect heat. Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when squeezed.
- Remove sweet potatoes. Take sweet potatoes out of foil and return to baking sheet. Slice the center of the potato and press on the sides to create an opening.
- Stuff each potato with sliced butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, pecans and marshmallows (in that order). Return to grill for 5 minutes, or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Serve immediately!