Marinated Grilled Salmon
This grilled salmon is one of the best salmon recipes I've tried and it only takes FIVE ingredients. Bonus: there's minimal prep and minimal clean up.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Marinating Time: 10-60 mins
Yields: 6 servings
- Side of salmon
- Soy sauce
- Dijon mustard
- Olive oil
- Fresh parsley (optional)
- First you’ll cut that side of salmon into individual fillets. Then transfer to a dish.
- Then prep the marinade by mixing together soy sauce, Dijon, garlic and olive oil until it fully comes together.
- Set aside a few tablespoons of the salmon marinade, then spoon (or pour) and spread remaining marinade over salmon and spread even. Let rest 10 minute or refrigerate up to 1 hour in marinade. Preheat grill.
- Grill the salmon to your desired doneness. Serve warm with remaining salmon marinade over top, garnish with parsley if desired.
- You’ll want to grill salmon for about 4 minutes per side. The exact salmon grill time will vary depending on how thick your salmon fillets are, how done you prefer your salmon, etc.