Mediterranean Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Makes 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh marjoram
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds top round lamb, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- lemon wedges, for garnish
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pat the lamb cubes dry and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Put the lamb and marinade in a glass dish or resealable plastic bag. Toss to evenly coat the meat and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Place a cube of lamb on a skewer, followed by the peppers and onions. Repeat until the skewers are filled.
- Oil the hot grill pan, then place the skewers on the grill. Cook the lamb to the desired doneness, turning the skewers every 1 to 2 minutes (7 to 8 minutes total for medium).