Pork Tenderloin Burgers
Looking for a new way to cook pork tenderloin? Try this burger recipe for a simple weeknight dinner. Chopped prunes, dried figs or dried blueberries can be substituted for the dried cranberries with great success
Total Time: 30 min.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cubed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and lightly toasted
- Arugula or baby spinach
- In a large bowl, mix first four ingredients. In a food processor, pulse pork until finely chopped. Add to egg white mixture; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties. Mix mustard, mayonnaise and syrup.
- Place patties on an oiled grill rack; grill, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 4-6 minutes per side. Serve in buns with arugula and mustard mixture.