Sausage and Shrimp Skewers
- 12 oz smoked sausage rope
- 12 oz shrimp jumbo, tail-on, peeled and de-veined
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Barbecue Seasoning
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F. Make sure grill grates are clean.
- Cut sausage into about 1'' slices, the same thickness as the shrimp.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in bowl. Add sausage, olive oil and Barbecue Seasoning, toss to combine.
- Tuck the sausage slices in the "C" curve of the shrimp and then thread them onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, flip and grill until shrimp are opaque and cooked through. Serve immediately.
Notes: If you are using wooden skewers remember to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent them from catching on fire when you grill.