- Seamless, welded, double-walled hood for excellent internal heat retention
- Three stainless steel tube U-burners for a long service life with 20,000 BTUs of even heat output
- 1/2-inch thick ceramic briquettes provide even heat for uniform cooking
- Powerful electronic ignition with 600-degree, heat-resistant encased wiring for reliable startup
- Internal work light features a removable lens for easy cleaning
Enjoy premium grilling quality with the Artisan Professional Series by Alfresco. Built from all 304 series stainless steel for long lasting beauty and resistance to the elements, the 36-inch ARTP-36-NG built-in natural gas grill features a seamless welded double-walled hood with hand-polished accents, a full width handle and an easy-open spring-assisted system. Three stainless steel tube U-burners ensure a long service life, each rated for 20,000 BTUs of powerful heat output. Accurate temperature control is possible thanks to the continuously-variable solid brass control valves, allowing for a wide range of temperatures. A powerful 9v electronic ignition system with special gas capture covers and 600-degree heat-resistant encased wiring offers fast, reliable start-up. Durable, stainless steel grill racks ensure long life and easy cleaning, while a dual-position, stainless steel warming rack lifts up and out of the way when not in use for additional workspace. Providing protection from the elements and helping maintain the beauty of your grill, the vertical control panel is recessed, keeping chrome knobs and switches out of the way. Experience more comfortable grilling with the unique Artisan air curtain chimney design, keeping controls cool to the touch, even with lid closed. A built-in hood thermometer displays accurate temperatures for easy oven roasting and monitoring cooking conditions when using the included rotisserie kit and infrared burner. For added visibility when grilling in low-light conditions, this grill features a convenient interior halogen work light with removable lens for easy maintenance.