Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
These bacon wrapped onion rings are a bacon lovers dream. Paired with this spicy sauce and you’ve got your guests begging for more.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr 30 mins
- 1 lb Bacon
- 3 Sweet Onions
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce (only 1 Tbsp for the sauce)
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- Cut onions into 1/2 inch thick rings and pop the internal rings out until you have a nice sturdy onion ring.
- Brush onion with hot sauce. (This is optional but recommended)
- Wrap each onion ring with bacon and secure with a skewer or toothpick.
- Heavily cover the onion rings with pepper and smoke, grill till bacon is crispy.
- To make the spicy sriracha mayo, combine 2 T of mayo, 1 T of sriracha sauce, and 1 tsp of lime juice. Mix well.