Balsamic Grilled Vegetables
This is a simple recipe that takes maybe 15 minutes of prep and a grill basket makes this skewer free! If you don’t have a grill basket (I recommend you get one) you can always just use skewers. Just be sure to soak them a good 20-30 minutes before use so they don’t burn up on the grill. Of course, you can substitute with some of your favorite veggies but these are my go to choices.Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1 medium green zucchini sliced into 1/3" thick rings
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced into 1/3" thick rings
- 1/2 lb baby bella mushrooms halved or quartered if large
- 8 oz snap peas
- 1/2 large onion cut into 1/2" wide by 1" long slices.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat your grill to med/high (400˚F). Lightly oil a grill basket.
- Slice vegetables to about equal thickness and place in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together marinade ingredients then drizzle over vegetables and toss to combine. Marinate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly oil a grilling basket and preheat basket on the grill for 10 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to the hot basket and grill 10-12 minutes, tossing a few times. Transfer to a serving platter.