Easy Orange Grilled Salmon
Fresh oranges give this Orange Grilled Salmon a citrusy taste and tender texture. The salmon is wrapped in foil and then grilled to hold in the juices.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
- 1 salmon fillet
- 2 oranges (or 3/4 c. orange juice)
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- kosher salt
- Place salmon skin side down on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Squeeze one orange over the top (if your oranges aren't very sweet, substitute this for 3/4 c. orange juice) then sprinkle generously with the brown sugar and salt.
- Cut the second orange into slices and layer over the top.
- Completely cover with the aluminum foil, fold and seal, then grill on medium heat until fully cooked.