Grilled Buffalo Lettuce Wraps
This is a gorgeous way to display and eat this game day staple. Introducing a civilized buffalo chicken for your next small gathering. I tend to add crumbled bleu cheese to half of the tray and a dish of bleu cheese crumbles on the side for those that want more.
Prep Time: 35 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Yield: 15-20 butter cups
- 3 large skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 3/4 cup franks red hot sauce
- 15–20 butter lettuce cups
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- Add cubed chicken and 1/2 cup franks red hot sauce to a bowl. Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- Place grill basket directly on grill. Add marinated chicken to grill basket and grill chicken for 8-10 minutes, stirring throughout. (if you don’t have a grill basket, add cubed chicken to a kabob stick)
- Remove from grill and place grilled chicken in a bowl, toss with 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Assemble lettuce cups: place butter lettuce cups, 2-3 cubes of chicken, 2-3 diced tomatoes, 2-3 diced avocado, a pinch of green onions, and a drizzle of ranch dressing.