Grilled Dessert Pizza
While the grill is still hot, throw on Grilled Dessert Pizza for a sweet ending to your cookout. Get the family involved when it’s time to top your pizza in step four. Remember, these toppings are merely suggestions, you can customize your dessert pizza any way you please.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
- 2 oz. white chocolate, chopped
- 1 lb. pizza dough, thawed if frozen (and flour for dusting)
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- 1 c. raspberries
- 1 c. drained can of mandarin oranges
- 1/3 c. sliced almonds, toasted, optional
- Preheat grill to medium. Lightly mist a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and dust with flour. Place white chocolate in a bowl and set over a small pan of simmering water (do not let bottom of bowl touch water). Cook, stirring often, until white chocolate has melted.
- Press and stretch dough to form a 14- to 15-inch round. Place dough on prepared sheet, place on grill, cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until crust is puffed and golden. Using tongs, flip dough over and cook for about 3 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle dough evenly with chocolate chips, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Cover grill and cook 2 minutes, until chocolate chips have melted. Using an offset spatula or butter knife, spread chocolate evenly over dough. Using tongs or spatula, transfer pizza to a large cutting board.
- Scatter berries and orange segments over pizza. Sprinkle with almonds, if desired. Dip a fork into bowl with melted white chocolate and drizzle over pizza.