Grilled Fruit Skewers
Delicious doesn't have to be complicated. Many of you know that grilled fruit is amazing. The intense heat of the grill transforms the natural sugars into something even more delicious than the fresh version we all love. Feel free to get creative and use seasonal fruits.
Yields: 8 servings
- 6 peaches, sliced
- 1 pt. Strawberries, sliced
- 1 pineapple, cut into large cubes
- 8 skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Honey, for drizzling
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Skewer peaches, strawberries, and pineapple. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until fruit is tender and slightly charred, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey.