A traditional campfire treat and surely every kids favorite outdoor dessert; Smores. This recipe makes it a breeze to bring this treat home for the family without the campfire. You could even make this secretly after grilling dinner and no one will know what's in those little foil packets.
Total time: 10 mins
- 4 sheets aluminum foil, heavy duty, cut 8 x 12-inch each
- 4 graham cracker squares, divided in half crosswise
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate candy bars, divided in half crosswise
4 large marshmallows
- Top one graham cracker square with one candy bar half, one marshmallow and another graham cracker square. Repeat with remaining graham crackers, candy and marshmallows.
- Center one s'more on each foil sheet.
- Wrap and seal to form four packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside packets.
- Grill, indirect heat, 4 - 5 minutes in covered grill until marshmallows are melted.
- Open carefully and enjoy!