Grilled S'mores Dessert Quesadillas
Want to know what the number one dessert of the summer is? It's not pie, it's grilled s'mores dessert quesadillas stuffed with Nutella and marshmallows! This recipe is best for your side burner and a skillet but you could still grill it if you don’t have a side burner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 extra large flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup Nutella or chocolate spread
- 1/2 cup softened room temp butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place each tortilla on a cutting board or plate and spread with Nutella, then top with marshmallows.
- Fold over the tortilla a spread with butter.
- Pack on the brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs and place graham side down on a medium heat grill or skillet.
- While the quesadilla is cooking, butter the other side and repeat with toppings.
- Flip the tortilla once it's golden and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately! A scoop of ice cream on top would be awesome too!