Mushroom Bacon Bites
This recipe is so simple, you’ll wonder why you didn’t think of it yourself.Total time: 20 mins.
Yields: 2 dozen
- 24 medium fresh mushrooms
- 12 bacon strips, halved
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Wrap each mushroom with a half of piece of bacon.
- Thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Brush with barbecue sauce.
- Grill, uncovered, over indirect medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until the bacon is crisp and the mushrooms are tender, turning and basting occasionally with remaining barbecue sauce.