Steak Sandwich Kabobs
This is the easiest steak “sandwich” you’ll ever make. Just remember two things, cut your pieces the same size for even cooking and soak your skewers overnight if you’re using wooden skewers.
Total Time: 25 min.
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 ounces focaccia bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- Sprinkle beef with steak seasoning. Alternately thread the beef, red pepper, bread cubes and onion onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers; brush with oil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. For medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°.
- Top with cheese; grill 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.